The College Arms, is one of the few remaining real Country Inns left in England, we are a family run business, recently taken over by a Mother and Son team who bring vast international hospitality knowledge to this beautiful Inn.
The Picturesque Village of Lower Quinton is right in between The Cotswolds and Shakespeare’s Stratford upon Avon.
Full of History, The 16th Century building is full of Charm and Character, furnished with parquet, and flag stoned floors, real oak furniture, and huge inglenook fireplaces.
See our Pub Opening Times
Residents that wish to check in during closed hours please make prior arrangements.)
A non refundable deposit of the first nights payment, is required at the time of booking.
- All cancellations received by 12 noon the day prior to arrival will receive no further charges
- All no shows full charge of the stay applies.
- All major credit cards (exc American Express & diners) are accepted.
- DOG FRIENDLY COLLEGE ARMS – well behaved dogs are welcome in all of our rooms at an additional charge of £5 per dog per night
- Check in time from 3pm unless prearranged, check out time is 11am.
Have a look at our Facebook Page